Patriot Preformed Detection Loops
More About Us
Patriot Detection Preformed Inductive Loops are guaranteed to reduce or totally eliminate:
- Numerous lane closures due to re-cutting conventional loops
- Deterioration of the pavement due to re-cutting the pavement
- Red light violations due to drive aggravation with “timed” intersection lights
- Excessive exhaust pollution due to unnecessarily long red light waiting periods
- Motorist call-ins
- Timed traffic lights that require expensive equipment due to conventional loop failure
Patriot Detection P-IDLs offer the customer a significant cost savings. For both new construction and existing loop cut-in, Patriot Detection Preformed Inductive Loops are a more cost-effective and superior alternative to standard electrical wire.
Patriot Detection Loops rated for direct hot asphalt pave-over and concrete overlay will compensate for reinforcing steel draw. Preformed Loops manufactured for cut-in installations do not require “45-ing” the corners, or the use of a backer rod. Compared to other traffic detection technologies, Patriot Detection Preformed Inductive loops are in-ground and non-intrusive.
There are 4 different ways to install the Patriot Loops.